Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Success!

This morning I weighed myself and achieved a major weight loss goal: FORTY pounds down!
I actually teared up while standing on the scale.  On March 3 (just 16 weeks ago) I weighed forty pounds more than I do now.  Last night I picked up a 40 lb. bag of corn and was shocked at just how much it weighed.  I put it on my shoulders and walked around with it for just a minute and was so ready to put that sack down.  I feel worlds better now - both physically and in confidence.  Every ten pounds lost from here on will be a milestone.  I will reward myself with little things like a new shirt or pair of pants.  This Friday I am getting a pedicure as my weight loss reward.  Ideally, I'd like to lose another 35 pounds and then try to maintain that weight loss.

Thank you so much for all the encouragement.  I appreciate it greatly and love the added push.

Healthier,
Kerri

No comments: