Monday, September 5, 2011

Super Psyched!

It's sixty-two degrees outside - 62!  I actually FEELS like Fall!  I am elated.  I cannot express just how much I am in love with the Autumn season.  I'd probably give a female child the middle name Autumn because I love it THAT much.  Ok, maybe I'd name a female animal Autumn instead.  Pumpkin Spice Lattes return to Starbucks tomorrow -- people LOVE those lattes!  I'm not the biggest fan but they just remind me of Fall in a cup topped with whipped cream.

What do you love about Autumn?

1 comment:

Tamara Hart Heiner said...

Hi Kerri,

Sorry to contact you through your blog comments, but I couldn't find an email for you!


I'm an author and would like to write a book to help Joplin raise money. This would be my first attempt at a non-fiction book, and I'm quite excited about it. I'd like to include in it the first hand experiences of a dozen or so Joplin residences. Would you be willing to talk to me? I'd need about an hour of your time on the phone, and perhaps a few follow up calls/emails.

I blogged about my idea yesterday if you want to check it out. I'm hoping to get a lot of people interested in the project.

I'll give you more details about how we proceed if you're interested.

Thank you!