Saturday, May 17, 2008

Canned Corn-eating Saturday

I'm weird. I eat canned corn as a meal.

There was a time in life when I did this regularly but not so much anymore.
Today, however, is a canned corn kind of day.
Reminds me of my Stop & Shop cashier days when I lived in Marion Gardens (one of the more decent projects of Lynn, Massachusetts.) I probably ate the canned corn because it was all there was in the cabinet.
Today I eat the canned corn because I bought it last nigth at Wal-mart with intentions of eating it when on the run. I bought no meat or anything of real sustinance: just canned corn and a few other items.
Now this may not mean much to you but makes me wonder what my deal is.

Since we're on the subject of food....Food & Family magazine is wonderful. It's FREE! Who sends free magazines with awesomely simple ideas? Food & Family does, that's who. Amazing.

Now if only I knew what to do with these pots, pans and ingredients...

5 comments:

Micah & Sarah said...

You're being corny.

btorabui- word verification

Shelden said...

Ditto. Ditto. Your funny.

Kerri said...

You don't get it.

Patti said...

first off - eeewwwww!
dos - i told you that i would show you how to cook a few simple things. you are a mess!

Kerri said...

I usually have diarrhea of the mouth aka I say EVERYTHING I'm thinking with no filter. (I know that was a gross way of putting it - but it's true.)

I think this is one of those self-written blogs. I talked about corn and try being subtle...but..basically I was having a moment of living in the past and thinking about crazy things that I have no control over. I'm over it now.